Sunday, August 3, 2014

[Nail Art] Pastel Birds: Tinted Stamping



Happy Sunday! Here's a mani I wore a few days ago. If you look through my previous stamping posts, you'll know I suck at stamping. T_T I have an on-and-off relationship with stamping, and I've decided to give it another go recently. Advanced stamping in particular is so beautiful. I'm so envious of people who stamp so easily! Haha. :)


This manicure's not advanced stamping, but just regular stamping tinted with OPI's sheer tints. It's not perfect, but I did learn from my mistakes. ^^

What I Used
Milani Black Swift
Milani White On The Spot
Milani Rainbow Prisms (glitter)
OPI Sheer Tints (all four)
light green rhinestone


I noticed the results are much nicer if you let the stamped image dry on the stamper like a decal before transferring it to the nail. That's what I did on my middle nail, and you can see the lines are much cleaner. Except it smudged on one side because my base was wet, not tacky. :(



Hope you enjoyed my messy stamping mani! Sorry if it made you cringe. Lol. I'm cringing right now at the imperfections. -_- I promise I'll practice some more for next time. I ordered some new stamping plates, so I can't wait for those to get here. :)

If you have any stamping tips, please share them in the comments! I'd love to hear them. :D

♥Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)