Wednesday, February 12, 2014

[Nail-Art-A-Go-Go] Day 12: Camouflage


Today's nail art challenge is camouflage! I've never done a camo nails before, so this was new. I'm not really a fan of the print, so I went with red and pink, instead of green and tan. I think it's fitting since Vday is coming up. ;)

I didn't want to make the entire nail camo, so I made these decals using a sandwich bag. You can see my tutorial here.


Polishes Used
Milani White On The Spot
OPI Pink-ing Of You
OPI Kiss Me I'm Brazilian
OPI Toucan Do It If You Try
OPI Live. Love. Carnaval




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)