Sunday, September 1, 2013

Interview with Les essais beauté de Schette!


Hey guys! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!  I just wanted to drop in and let you know about the interview I did with Schette from Les essais beauté de Schette - a french beauty blog!  The interview was for my indie polish brand, Pretty Jelly.  I had a lot of fun answering all the questions, so I hope you'll drop by Schette's blog and check it out. :)

The first part is in the french, but if you scroll down, you can read the interview in English as well.  She also reviewed all 5 polishes from my Goddess collection, so if you have time, take a look at those too. :D

I'll be back soon with swatches of my new fall 2013 Pretty Jelly collection: The Fall!


Much love!
♥ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)