Sunday, June 2, 2013

Barielle Elle's Spell + Falling Star Review


Hey all!  Today I have two gorgeous Barielle polishes I've been lemming for some time now. :)


Elle's Spell, 3 coats: red jelly base with red to green flakies.  I love how the flakies add a pretty glow to the red polish.  I think it's also sheer enough that you could layer it over other reds and purples.  No problems with the formula either.




Falling Star, 2 coats: dusty periwinkle base with fine copper glitters.  The glitters are actually square, but you can't tell because they're so small.  Isn't it gorgeous?  I love blue and copper combinations, so this is right up my alley.  The formula was excellent and the polished flowed on in two even coats




Verdict:  I loved wearing both of these polishes!  They were easy to apply and the colors are undeniably beautiful.

Availability:  You can purchase these at The Beauty Clutch for $6.50 each, but they're currently on sale for $5. :)  Be sure to follow The Beauty Clutch on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest for more on their current promotions and polishes.


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)