Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Julep Jodie


Hi guys!  Today I have a quick swatch of one of my older Julep polishes.  I think Jodie came in my very first Julep Maven box, but I don't really remember.  On Julep, it's described as a "rosy mauve with gold shimmer."  The shimmer is very fine and more subtle than I wish it was.  I think it looks pretty in bottle, but on the nail it only adds some extra shine.  Overall, the polish was easy to apply and became opaque in two coats.  I think this is a discontinued color, since it's out of stock on Julep.  It's an okay color, but I don't think it will be missed.


What do you think?


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)