Friday, June 24, 2011

Sinful Colors: Daddy's Girl

Hey all :)

If you hadn't noticed, there was a poll asking which polish you'd like to see next.  The winner was the Essence magnetic polish.  I think I'll swatch and review Steel Me and Copper Rulez! on the same day.  I'm currently looking for some strong magnets (there doesn't seem to be any at home), as well as the sun.  I haven't been able to swatch because it's been quite cloudy, rainy, and cold these past few days.  So until then, I have a swatch I've already done in preparation for days like these.


3 coats Daddy's Girl.  Although the pictures make this look sheer, it was opaque enough for me in 3 coats.  Some might prefer four.  Daddy's Girl has a really pretty purple jelly base with pink glass flecks.  You can see the glass flecks a little better in the bottle.  It was visible on the nail, but my camera's not showing how lovely they were.  The formula was okay and the drying time good.  Overall, I love this polish!  Here I did a coat of Nfu Oh 53.





Alrighty, I'm off to bed! <3


Liz

10 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous colour! And it's extra nice with the Nfu. I'm really getting into layering a glitter or flakie on top of things lately... think I need me some Nfu. Oh 53 now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking all over for Daddy's Girl! Gorgeous pictures =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're beautiful! I love the colours very much;D I'm looking forward to your swatches. Let the sun shine upon you~;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color looks so pretty!!~ such a nice purple (: & I've never heard of this brand before!~ but it definitely looks like a great brand~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had skipped on this polish but now after seeing your post I shall have to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This new Daddy's Girl is amazing! I was lucky that I got home with the new bottle when I bought mine. I didn't know there were two versions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @thenailaholic: Oh I never knew there were two versions! Do you know how they're different? Now I must google it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one my favorite polishes and now I wish I had Nfu-Oh 53 to put over it... or any Nfu-Oh for that matter... this is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It IS a gorgeous polish - with or without Nfu Oh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why have I had this for over a year and a half and still not worn it? So gorgeous - especially with the magical Nfu Oh on top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)